Tupelo Craft Beer Festival | March 21, 2015 |
- Buy Tickets
Tickets are on sale now, stay tuned for our all new website!
- Rules & FAQ
- This is a 21 and up event only, no exceptions!
- NO Weapons of any kind.
- NO illegal substances.
- Smoking is only permitted in a designated area, which will be noted on the festival map. Please do not smoke anywhere else.
- NO Bags or Backpacks (small purses and camera bags allowed).
- No outside food or beverage. Drinking water will be provided.
- Please help us show the community that we are responsible by being aware of your alcohol consumption and do NOT drive while intoxicated. See our Directions page for buses, taxis and other transportation info. All attendees, staff members, and volunteers’ actions before, during, and after the event will affect the future of the Tupelo Craft Beer Festival. That being said, we look forward to a great festival and having you all be part of this awesome event!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the hours of the festival?
Gates open at 12pm and we will begin scanning tickets at 11am. Event ends at 5pm.
What does the festival Cost?
$40, which includes entry to the festival, 5 ounce glass tulip glass, and umlimited samples of all beers.
Will there be designated driver tickets?
Yes, they will be $15 and you still must be 21+. You will not receive a tasting glass. Snacks and soft drinks provided.
Do you have to be over the age of 21 to attend?
Yes, no exceptions all ID`s will be checked at the gate. Please don’t bother to buy a ticket if you are not 21.
Are children allowed at the event?
Sorry, no children. Call the babysitter in advance!
Are pets allowed at the event?
As much as we love our dogs, cats, goats, and fish, please leave them at home.
What happens if it rains or snows?
The show must go on. Rain, snow or shine, no refunds.
Will there be food at the event?
Yes, food will be sold by local restaurants.
Will there be bathrooms at the event?
Yes,hand wash stations too!
Will there be an after party?
How can I volunteer?
You can sign up to volunteer HERE.
The Tupelo Craft Beer Festival will feature some of Tupelo’s best food! Stay tuned for the full 2015 lineup.
The event will be held at Fairpark, on Main Street in Tupelo.
Parking is available, but please consider taking a taxi or having a friend or family member drop you off.
On Time Taxi- (662) 844-5809
Brooks Taxi Cab- (662) 842-5262
Information Coming Soon
Our hotel partner is the Hilton Garden in Tupelo. They will be offering a special room rate, details coming soon.
Current Beer List
2014 Tupelo Craft Beer Festival Beer List, stay tuned for the 2015 brewery and beer list.
Our incredible partners help make the Tupelo Craft Beer Festival possible, please remember to support them before, during, and after the festival.
Once again for 2014, Bonfire Orchestra will be joining us at the Tupelo Craft Beer Festival. We are also very excited to welcome the Damnit Boys to the festival!
As with all Rhizome Productions events, we pride ourselves in supporting local community based charities. A portion of proceeds from the 2015 TCBF will benefit the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association.